We believe that God’s Word has the ability to change lives.
The transforming message of the Gospel is waiting to be experienced.
We are endeavoring to teach 40 new Bible studies and are asking each church family member to devote 40 minutes a day to Bible reading and prayer. We are hoping for 100% participation!
• Ways you can help us reach this goal is to invite people to church. Many opportunities arise once people are in the presence of God.
• Secondly, we want to challenge our church family to press into a deeper place of worship, by pushing away the plate.
• We are asking you to pray with a heart to ask God what He would require of you during this time.
Suggestions to consider when praying about this:
• 40 days without social media (for beginners only)
• 40 days of no sugar or caffeine
• 40 days of no meat, sugar, or caffeine (Daniel Fast)
• 40 days of skipping one meal a day
• 40 days of eating only one meal a day
• Fasting one full day a week throughout the 40 days
Join us and let God guide and inspire you! We believe God will anoint us and break chains that only fasting and prayer can do.
See our sermons live, in addition to our archive library. At our church, we provide the latest technology available to welcome you.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We would be thrilled to have you at one of our services. Please let us know which service you’ll be attending and we will…
For donations, click below. We appreciate greatly your support and cause. Contact us if if you have any issues with donation system.
We welcome you to our church. Please visit the link below for details about The Pentecostals of Cooper City and organization.
Cooper City Christian Academy
Cooper City Christian Academy is a ministry of The Pentecostals of Cooper City that strives to provide a Christ-Centered environment of academic excellence. CCCA faculty and staff work with families to develop students who excel academically and will know and serve the Lord Jesus Christ with all their hearts, souls, minds and strength. We want every child entrusted to our care to reach their full intellectual and spiritual potential in a safe, thriving environment where they will receive personalized care and attention. At CCCA students will discover their God-given gifts as they prepare for their future and will learn to lead others into the Kingdom of God with commitment, competence, compassion and confidence. We'd love to talk to you more about your child and how CCCA can help them grow.
Look here for all things new at POCC! From classes to special services,
we have great ways to get the whole family involved.